Why become an Awana Volunteer?
God cares about children, and so do we.
Matthew 18:14 So it is not the will of my Father who is in heaven that one of these little ones should perish.
This might just be one of the good works God wants you to do. Ephesians 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.
God will remember your work.
1 Corinthians 15:58 Therefore, my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain.
There will be a Leaders Training Wednesday Aug 31st at 6:30 in the gym.
There is also a 2 hrs Online Training available, made by Awana.org. To do this online training, follow these steps:
1. Register for an Awana.org account here: https://my.awana.org/login.
2. Verify your email address.
3. Log in and select Complete Profile.
4. Select Faith Community Church in Lynden as your church (you will have to scroll down a little).
5. Once you’ve done that, we will get notified and will approve your FCC affiliation.
6. Once you are approved, you can go here for the online training: https://awanabasics.awana.org/.
Please reach out to your director or to us if you have any questions.
Register to become a Volunteer
To register to become a volunteer, please fill in the form at the bottom of this page. Please be aware that all Awana volunteers at FCC will be subject to a background check.
May God bless you as you serve Him,
Gerrit and Elaine Kamp
FCC Awana Commanders